• Fellowship in Allergy and Clinical Immunology
SUNY Downstate, Brooklyn , NY 11203
• Residency training in Internal Medicine
Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY 11203
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India
College of Medicine, Brooklyn, New York
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Brooklyn,NY
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
SUNY Downstate, Brooklyn
1. Kalanadhabhatta V. Muppidi D, Sahni H, Robles A, Kramer M: Successful oral Desensitization to Trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole in Acquired Immune DeficiencySyndrome. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol: Nov 1996:77(5):394-400.
2.Gloria CJ, Tolosa C, Kalanadhabhatta V.Moallem H: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Sickle Cell Disease in a nine year old boy. (Abstract 2001 Annual ACAAI Meeting)
3. Tolosa C, Moallem H, Gloria CJ, Kalanadhabhatta V,Josephson AS:The association of selective lgA deficiency, serious bacterial infections and Turner's syndrome.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol :Jan 2001:86:No.l: 125.
4. Muppidi D, Kalanadhabhatta V, Kramer M:Rapid oral desensitization to Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole in HN patients with Pneumocystis Carinii Pnewnonia. J Allergy Clin Immunol: 95:No.1Pt.2 :287.
5. Kalanadhabhatta V, Mehta R, Nanda D, Murali M R: Penicillin allergy in Pregnant Patients with syphilis. J Allergy Clin Immunol 1993:91:No.lpt.2:361.
6. Kalanadhabhatta V. Drew H, Murali M R:The immunomodulatory effects of Intravenous gammaglobulin is associated with down regulation of IL-2R (CD25) on Activated CD4 and CD8 cells.J Allergy Clin lmmunoll992:89:No.lpt2:281.
New York Magazine
New York Hospital, Cornell Medical Center
Kesari High School,Madras, India
55-Fruit street, Bull finch, Room #422 Boston, MA,02114(617) 726-3764
Tel. (718) 613-4000